Download our CPGC Member List.
Need a professional genealogist? Consider hiring a CPGC member. CPGC members are professional genealogists who all subscribe to our Code of Ethics and are permitted to research in vital records (that is, to go into an office and browse through the records, including birth records less than 100 years old).
CPGC members have different areas of specialty to help you with your family research. You might need a professional for
- document retrieval
- lineage society applications
- brick walls
- heir searching
- DNA consultation and interpretation
- presentations and training
- organization and preservation of materials
- writing a family narrative